作者：經濟部 / 駐緬甸台北經濟文化辦事處
緬甸電力暨能源部旗下發電公司(Electric Power Generator Enterprise) 於11月5日公開邀請有關企業參與水力發電站修復項目之預先資格篩選。緬甸政府已從日本JICA獲貸款，作為修復及改善克耶邦Baluchaung No.1 水力發電廠及曼德勒省 Sedawgyi 水力發電廠之設備、變電站與傳輸線設施性能之資金。
貸款協議編號：MY-P22 dated 25th April, 2017
IFP編號：EPGE / HPR / Package3
有意申請者可至緬甸電力暨能源部旗下發電公司採購部提交書面申請及付一筆30萬緬幣的不退款費用購買一套完整的資格預審文件。資格預審將根據日本官方發展援助(ODA)貸款下適用的採購指南程序進行，並向符合條件之國家的所有申請人開放。預計將在2019年1月開始招標。資格預審申請文應以密封信封提交，並於2018年12月18日15:00（緬甸時間）之前送至指定地址（如原文），且明確標明“Application to Prequalify for Hydropower Plants Rehabilitation Project Package-3”。
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Ministry of Electricity and Energy
Electric Power Generation Enterprise
Invitation for Prequalification
Hydropower Plants Rehabilitation Project
Date: 6th November, 2018
Loan Agreement No: MY-P22 dated 25th April, 2017
IFP No: EPGE/HPR/Package3
1. The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has received a Loan from Japan International Cooperation Agency toward the cost of the Hydropower Plants Rehabilitation Project in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
The Project intends reduce the unplanned power outage and improve the remaining life of the power plants by rehabilitating the equipment of Baluchaung No.1 Hydropower Plant, Kayah State and Sedawgyi Hydropower Plant, Mandalay Region.
The works in contract packages 3 intends to rehabilitate and to improve the performance of substation facilities in both plants.
It is intended that part of the proceeds of this Loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract resulting from the bidding for which this prequalification is conducted.
2. The Electric Power Generation Enterprise intends to prequalify contractors and/or firms for Rehabilitation of Relevant Substation and Transmission Line Facilities in Hydropower Plants Rehabilitation Project.
The subjected Substations are two stations in the two Hydropower plants. For convenience, the facilities and functions as substation in these power plants are defined as substations in this document as follows:
Power plant name Definition of plants in this Document
Baluchaung No.1 Baluchaung No.1 Substation
Sedawgyi Hydropower plant Sedawgyi Substation
The project comprises Package 3 and other two packages as follows:
Package 1 Baluchaung No.1 Hydropower plant Generation facilities rehabilitation
Package 2 Sedawgyi Hydropower plantGeneration facilities rehabilitation
3. It is expected that Invitation for Bids will be made in January 2019.
4. Prequalification will be conducted through procedures in accordance with the applicable Guidelines for Procurement under Japanese ODA Loans, and is open to all Applicants from eligible source countries.
5. Interested eligible Applicants may obtain further information from and inspect the Prequalification Documents during the office hour at;
Address: Project Director of Hydropower Plants Rehabilitation Project, Renewable Energy and Hydropower Plant Department Electric Power
Generation Enterprise (EPGE), Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE) Building No. 27, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Phone : +95-67-8104269, +95-67-8104270
Facsimile number : +95-67-8104273
E-mail : email@example.com
6. A complete set of the Prequalification Documents may be purchased by interested Applicant(s) on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 300,000 Kyats.
Address : Procurement Department
Electric Power Generation Enterprise (EPGE),Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE) ，Building No. 27, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Phone : +95-67-8104279
Time : from 10:00 to 15:30 hr on November 6th (Tuesday) ~ 19th (Monday) 2018. (Myanmar Standard Time)
7. Applications for prequalification should be submitted in sealed envelopes, delivered to the following address before 15:00hr on December 18th, 2018 (Myanmar Standard time) and be clearly marked “Application to Prequalify for Hydropower Plants Rehabilitation Project Package-3”
Address : Yadanar Hall
Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE)
Building No. 27, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Phone : +95-9424685463, +95-9797137280
服務專線：886-2-2725-5200 轉 1827、1828